Financial Questions to Ask before Choosing a LASIK Doctor
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Choosing a Lasik Surgeon and other LASIK topics.
Are there any questions related to price which I should ask before choosing a LASIK doctor.
The-Lasik-Directory.com Tip: While a patient should consider qualifications and experience first when choosing a LASIK doctor, most patients must also carefully consider all of the costs associated with LASIK. For this reason, it is important to ask questions about the price structure associated with the procedure, what is included, as well as the policy for emergencies and follow up procedures.
Some of the questions you should ask a laser eye surgeon related to his price structure include:
- What types of financing options are available?
- What is included or excluded in the quoted cost of the procedure?
- Are pre-operative and post-operative visits examinations included in the price of the procedure?
- What are the fees for examinations required as a result of emergencies?
- What are the costs associated with any follow up procedures which may be required?
Once a patient has narrowed his decision down to well-qualified LASIK doctors with a great deal of experience, it is time to consider the costs associated with these procedures. Asking pertinent questions about the price structure, inclusions and exclusions will help the patient select a doctor who is not only well-qualified, but also cost effective.